DO´S & DONT´S
Suggestions and tips for hen weekends in Spain., Will take you two minutes to read but will avoid headaches and last minute surprises. If you have any question do not hesitate to ask us.
- Before booking your accomodation, check on Google maps how far your location will be from Puerto Banus.
- Before booking a taxi, ask for a flat rate or average cost to your destination.
- Ask for group rates.
- When booking a boat, get Biodramine one hour before boarding to avoid seasickness.
- When booking a flight it´s better to pay a little extra for a day flight than saving some money flying over the night, specially when you are spending a weekend only. This way you won´t waste your next day time in bed because you are too tired.
- If luggage is damaged or lost during the flight, do not leaveMalaga airport until you solve the problem.
- Free access in a night club means that you will be alone for a couple of hours before it gets busy. If you dress and look nice you won´t need any free entrance in Puerto Banus, basically ladies are welcome everywhere. If you want to know what´s the right time for partying in a particular club please enquire. You´ll be surprised to know how late some clubs are opened in Marbella area.
- Do plan a party you’re sure the bride, as well as most of the guests, will enjoy.
- Do make sure that everyone who is invited to the bachelorette bash is invited to the wedding. But don’t worry about inviting all the females on your wedding guest list to your girls’ night out.
- Do be sure your fiancé’s female relatives are invited, even if you’re sure they won’t attend.
- Do ask the bride for input regarding the guest list if you’re unsure whom to invite.
- Do share the bill with all the party guests, except the bride. However, if the bride is insisting on having high-priced items, it’s appropriate to ask her to contribute to the event if the attendees can’t cover the cost themselves.
- Do find out who is doing the planning and how you can help.
- Get the bride something to help her stand out.
- Make sure whoever’s organizing it is clear to all the guests about the schedule, activities, and how to share expenses.
- Make it about the bride’s upcoming wedding as much as partying. Incorporate some fun hen party games as for fun activities that will help bring the focus back to the bride and her fiance, specially when booking a cheeky butler, most popular games are: challenges and dares, pin the male on the model, quiz, truth or dare, I never, marital bliss secrets, make a man, banned words…
- When booking an entertainner (butler or stripper), ask for recent current pics to avoid dissapointments.
- When booking a stripper, choose the type of routine you want and tell him how far you want him to go. We provide professional staff only, they will match your requirements.
- Do not plan too close to the wedding day
- Do not wear unconfortable outfits
- Split up the party. Try to keep everyone seated together during an overnight adventure
- Do not plan anything that will embarrass the bride so much she´ll be upset or angry
- Don´t drink heavily, don´t lose control. It´s nice to drink and enjoy with friends, but when you get sick you are not enjoying anymore
- A stripper is fine if the bride enjoys it. Book a professional stripper only, this way you may tell him how far to go. A tasteful elegant show can be made under request. For brides who absolutely do not want strippers, under any circunstance, you might consider some other options as funny antistripper, cheeky butler, dancing lessons, life drawing, dwarf handcuff, …
- Do not ruin your party booking a lowest price service, sometimes 10 or 20 pounds per person can really make the difference between a successful party or not